In this guide, we will see how to root Gigabyte Gsmart Sierra S1 without PC using Framaroot Tool. This idea of introducing the Framaroot Tool was brought in by a senior official, Alephzain from the XDA Developers.
The rooting of the phone allows you to customize your phone in such a way that the interface can look even better than before. Also if you do not have a wireless tethering option by default in your device, you can have it after rooting your android device.
There are mainly three rooting android phone apps that have got famous for last few months and these are KingRoot, Kingo Root, and Framaroot.
Framaroot offers you the easiest way to root your android phone. The program was first designed for rooting Gigabyte Gsmart Sierra S1 but now it works on an almost maximum number of Android phones.
To use Framaroot and root the device or experience the other features offered by it, a person will need to install this app on the device. Following indicates the steps that should be followed when installing Framaroot APK.
Warning: Rooting your Gigabyte Gsmart Sierra S1 will void warranty. We are not liable for any warranty issues or errors which may occur on your smartphone.
Steps to Root Gigabyte Gsmart Sierra S1 Using Framaroot
- Download The Framaroot app and Install the Framaroot tool .apk file you have downloaded earlier on your Gsmart Sierra S1. Enable the installation option from unknown sources if asked.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot the device
- After the reboot, and you will have a rooted device in your hands. You can ensure that the rooting is done, by downloading the Root Checker app which is available on the Google Play Store.
If you have any problem during the rooting, do let us know although this trick is the simplest and easiest one to root the Gigabyte Gsmart Sierra S1 smartphone.