Among the mid-range smartphones, the Oppo F3 is surely one of the best power-packed devices. If you don’t like the default system font on Oppo F3, you can use this guide to switch to the style you want.
The Oppo F3 features a 5.5-inch IPS LCD display, which exhibits a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels that make the viewing experience better.
The Oppo F3 is powered by Mediatek MT6750T chipset. Along with the impressive processor setup and great chipset, the 4GB RAM makes it a good option to play heavy games. Rounding off the performance is a Mali-T860MP2 GPU that answers the graphical requirements of the system.
Not everyone likes the default font that comes with Oppo F3. Every user wants to apply the font according to their own choice and preference.
Change Font Oppo F3 with zFont App
zFont is one of the best and popular font apps which allows you to easily get your font styles on your Oppo F3 for free. It is easy to use and free font style apps by which you can easily change font styles in less time period with less settings.
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Oppo F3 from Google Play Store.
- Open zFont app.
- On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Stylish to display different unique font options.
- Choose your preferred font and tap Download.
- The custom font will start to download.
- Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model.
- Choose OPPO & Realme.
- Tap Install.
- Tap Change Region and choose Myanmar.
- Tap Change Font .
- Activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- You should now have new fonts on your Oppo F3 Lite to choose from.
Change Font Oppo F3 with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor.
- Next step, install both apps in your Oppo F3.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting.
- Open Setting.
- Tap Language and Region menu.
- Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app .
- Choose “Select Apk From App“.
- Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” .
- Choose folder “Assets”.
- Choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font.
- Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting.
- Choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts.
- Tap Erase Application .
- Open APK Editor.
- Choose Setting.
- Tap Display and Brightness.
- Activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo F3.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Oppo F3 Lite. What font is splattered all over your Oppo F3 Lite UI today? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.