The Bad Boyz ROM is one of the stable ROMs available for ZTE Axon 7. The Rom comes with a lot of features as well as apps with it but thankfully they are all moldable to your own liking. The ROM gives a lot of choices when it comes to customization and if you like personalization, this ROM will be the best one for you.
The ROM is deodexed and very lightly debloated. This makes sense because you would want to get the ZTE Axon 7 apps, frameworks, and libraries on your smartphone, this is the major reason of installing the ROM in the first place.
Other than that, the ROM is fast and responsive and works really well on the hardware. The ROM is said to be battery friendly but I have not tested that myself so cannot confirm that.
-APM Thanks to @jeboo
-disabled adb icon
-disabled NFC icon
-Removed clear all apps toast
-Redid QS tiles, added DND, Cast tile, and……
-added Night mode tile
-added Tuner tile
-added Color Inversion tile
-nixed carrier label
-Added SystemUI Tuner- @ the bottom of Advanced Settings
-Darkened the pale blue in Settings on the default theme
-removed Hot spot provisioning
-Google wifi and signal icons
-Removed am/pm from the status bar clock
– Misc. performance tweaks
-ZTE Theme Store Credit to freeza &DrakenFX
– Must be unlocked with custom recovery installed (TWRP)
– This ROM is based on the US variant- Others- Feel free to flash just don’t report errors here.
– A clean flash is recommended if you are currently rooted w/ Chainfire’s SU. Alternatively, you can uninstall SU from the app’s settings and dirty flash, but, again, a clean flash is recommended.
How To Install Bad Boyz ZTE Axon 7 US ROM
- Download and transfer the Bad Boyz ZTE Axon 7 US ROM to the internal storage.
- Boot your into TWRP recovery.
- As you’re in the TWRP recovery, make a complete nandroid backup of your device. You can follow our definitive guide for nandroid backup from here.
- Now, make a complete wipe of the device as we want a fresh installation. To make a clean wipe, just do a complete factory reset and also wipe the Dalvik cache.
- Flash the ROM now. Choose the Install option from the recovery menu and choose the ROM zip from the file manager.
- Reboot your device once the files is flashed.
benny3 – Team Bad Boyz >The ” Man”< chas123 - Team Bad Boyz OMJ - Team Bad Boyz topjohnwu- a veritable mastermind in the ways of espionage Chainfrire- Everything SuperR. - kitchen jcadduono - twrp