So you are thinking about rooting your Alcatel OT 8008x, are you? In this tutorial you will learn to root your Alcatel OT 8008x using an easy process.
If you’re looking to root your Alcatel OT 8008x, Framaroot might be the right app for you. Traditionally, rooting your phone used to require some Linux knowledge and quite a lot of complicated setup. Even then, it didn’t always work. Now rooting is easy with FRamaroot, no matter what device you’re trying to get complete access of.
If you really want to get more oomph out of your phone, rooting might be what you’re looking for. Many phones have far more power than they use in a normal setup and are limited by manufacturers. Rooting can help unlock this potential. If you really want to, you can underclock, too. That’s the great thing about a rooted device — you’re free to do what you want with it.
Please be aware that doing any of the below can void your phones warranty
If you are sure that you want to root your Alcatel OT 8008X Scribe HD then continue on my simple turtorial:
Alcatel OT 8008x
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your OT 8008x.
- Open the installed Framaroot application
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot the device
- After it was rebooted; you can find the SuperSU app in your phone. Now you have successfully learn how to root the OT 8008x android phone. Enjoy!
If you run into any problems, feel free to drop us a comment below and we will reply you back ASAP with the fix or the solution to your problem.