If you have a Acer Iconia A3-A10 Tablet in your hand and searching for a best tutorial to root then you are at the right place.Here, is a very simple guide to root your tablet. By following just 5 simple steps you can root Acer Iconia A3-A10 without computer.
Rooting is the most popular and the only way to gain Administrator privileges on an Android device. Considering the Android root manner it the Framaroot offers the simplest rooting method with a single click.
Framaroot is a super-productive rooting software supports one-click root for a wide array of Android devices. One of the best features of it is the availability of the APK format. So you are here require no installations on the PC from which you have the chance to save more time.
But, before start to root your Acer Iconia A3-A10 smartphone, be aware that once you have rooted your the warranty of your device may get void.
Root Acer Iconia A3-A10 Using Framaroot
- Download Framaroot 1.6.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Acer Iconia A3-A10 Tablet, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Boromir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your device.
So there you go, you have now successfully rooted your Acer Iconia Tab A3-A10. Do share with us in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same at the earliest.