If you have a Acer Iconia A3-A10 Tablet in your hand and searching for a best tutorial to root then you are at the right place.Here, is a very simple guide to root your tablet. By following just 5 simple steps you can root Samsung Acer Iconia A3-A10 without computer.
Before start to root your Acer Iconia A3-A10 smartphone, be aware that once you have rooted your the warranty of your device may get void
- Download Framaroot 1.6.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Acer Iconia A3-A10 Tablet, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Boromir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your device.
So there you go, you have now successfully rooted your Acer Iconia Tab A3-A10. Do share with us in the comments section just in case if you face any issues as we will try our level best to sort out the same at the earliest.