XDA Senior Member Marchetto96 has posted official ViperOS Builds Android 7.1.2 Nougat for the Moto G 2013 (falcon). This build is based off LineageOS ...
XDA Senior Member Marchetto96 has posted official ViperOS Builds Android 7.1.2 Nougat for the Moto G 2013 (falcon). This build is based off LineageOS 14, and works surprisingly well. If you are still using Moto G, go ahead and give it a shot!
Now all the Moto G users can download and install the best custom ROMs along with Android 7.1.2 update on Moto G smartphones. There is also a CyanogenMod-based Lineage OS 14.1 ROM.
ViperOS aims to bring stability and useful features. If you are looking for a stable ROM with true tested features, minimal bugs and no Lineage bloatwares, then this is the place to be.
Users should make the settings in your Moto G (falcon) and should backup the necessary data. The ROM installation will erase the internal storage of the device completely. Make sure whether you have installed the required custom recovery software such as CWM or TWRP on Moto G (falcon). Before starting the installation, our phone should have at least 60 percent battery charge. During the installation process, this full charge will prevent the unexpected shutdown as it is a threat to our device.
How To Install Official ViperOS V2.0 Nougat On Moto G (falcon)
- Download and transfer the ViperOS V2.0 for the Moto G (Falcon) dan Google Apps to the internal storage.
- Boot your into TWRP recovery.
- As you’re in the TWRP recovery, make a complete nandroid backup of your device. You can follow our definitive guide for nandroid backup from here.
- Now, make a complete wipe of the device as we want a fresh installation. To make a clean wipe, just do a complete factory reset and also wipe the Dalvik cache.
- Flash the ROM now. Choose the Install option from the recovery menu and choose the ROM zip from the file manager.
- Reboot your device once the files is flashed.
All ViperOS Team
And all other open source Devs/Teams I may have missed!