Rooting is one of the first things that comes to the mind of users after purchasing a new Android device. Today we share step by step guide of how to root LG G3 F400K. After you root, you can remove bloatware(pre-installed apps), Increase battery life by automatically killing background apps, and also Upgrade your phone to a newer version of Android by flashing custom ROM.
As you know, Rooting your device will void your manufacturer warranty and you should only root your device on your own responsibility. Make sure that you follow all the instructions properly on how to root LG G3 F400K below.
Guide rooting LG G3 F400K With Kingroot:
- Download KingRoot 4.8.2 and install it. If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- You should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on “TRY TO ROOT” or “START ROOT” button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Once completed you will see a big green tick that means your phone is now rooted.
Once you have successfully rooted your LG G3 F400K, you can install most of the apps, which require root access, from the Google Play Store. You can also install a recovery and various ROMS/mods for your Android device.