Root access for the Samsung Galaxy A3 smartphone running Android 5.0.2 Lollipop can now be performed by simply install the Kingroot tool. This is a pr...
Root access for the Samsung Galaxy A3 smartphone running Android 5.0.2 Lollipop can now be performed by simply install the Kingroot tool. This is a pretty easy procedure. Just make sure to follow the instruction carefully.
We are not responsible for any error which may occur on the device. Read and follow the instructions to avoid damaging the smartphone. Root access will remove any active warranty on Samsung Galaxy A3. Do this at your own risk.
Guide rooting Samsung Galaxy A3 On Android 5.0.2 Lollipop:
- Download KingRoot 4.8.2 and install it. If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- You should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on “TRY TO ROOT” or “START ROOT” button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Once completed you will see a big green tick that means your phone is now rooted.
Well done! Your Samsung Galaxy A3 is now rooted and can take full control of the device.