The question is how to root Prestigio 5504 DUO on android 4.4.2 KitKat? So now that you already know what’s going to happen if we root our Prestigio 5...
The question is how to root Prestigio 5504 DUO on android 4.4.2 KitKat? So now that you already know what’s going to happen if we root our Prestigio 5504 DUO, we would like to tell you that we are not held liable if you brick your phone. Rooting Prestigio 5504 DUO will void the warranty services of your phone so you need to take the risk. If you have agreed with our agreement, then we may now proceed on how to root Prestigio 5504 DUO.
Guide on how to root the Prestigio 5504 DUO on Android 4.4.2 Kitkat.
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Congratulations! You have successfully rooted your Prestigio 5504 DUO.
If you’re not yet convinced that your phone is already rooted, you can install root checker to check if it has really a root access. So you need to open Google Play Store, and search for “ROOT CHECKER”.