Huawei released Y635-L21 with Android 4.4.2 kitkat out of the box. Though the device comes with latest Android firmware, it is not well tweaked for pe...
Huawei released Y635-L21 with Android 4.4.2 kitkat out of the box. Though the device comes with latest Android firmware, it is not well tweaked for performance and You can tweak it by rooting Huawei Y635-L21. If you are using Huawei Y635-L21 then this guide will help you to root your phone within 5 – 10 mins. so lets dive into our guide on How to Root Huawei Y635-L21.
There are many tweaks available like Bravia Engine etc which enhances the device display and many other things. But to try all this stuff out all you need to do is root your android device.
Before we start the rooting process, here are some info’s that you should know:
- Don’t follow this process, if you don’t know what rooting exactly is and what are the disadvantages of rooting.
- Follow the steps mentioned here carefully, and only download tools that we mention here. Making faults in the process can brick your phone.
- In case your phone gets bricked or damaged, we held no responsibility.
- Rooting your phone will void your phone’s warranty.
Guide on how to root the Huawei Y635 on Android 4.4.4 KitKat.
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Once your the phone is rooted you restart the device and you have root access.
You have successfully rooted Huawei Y635 by following our guide on “How to Root Huawei Y635-L21”. If you have any queries on this guide on How to Root Huawei Y635 do leave your comments.