If you were looking to root the Allview Viper E, we have made a detailed rooting guide so that you can easily and safely gain root access without bric...
If you were looking to root the Allview Viper E, we have made a detailed rooting guide so that you can easily and safely gain root access without bricking your phone. Let’s move on and learn how you can easily get rooted but before we move on you need to download the essential tools to root your Viper E successfully.
- Rooting your android smartphone voids the warranty of the device.
- Make sure you’ve got enough battery charge on your phone.
How to Root your Allview Viper E:
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Once your the phone is rooted you restart the device and you have root access.
Don’t forget to verify root status using the root checker app also available on Play Store.