LG has launched some of the best smartphones. Magna by LG is a recently launched smartphones which comes with a great design and powerful hardware. LG...
LG has launched some of the best smartphones. Magna by LG is a recently launched smartphones which comes with a great design and powerful hardware. LG Magna C90 (H520G) comes with a 5-inch display screen. The display of the device will deliver resolution of 720 X 1280 pixels. Under the hood of the LG Magna H520G, you get a 1.5 Ghz quad core processor and 1 GB RAM.
If you want to get the best performance out of LG Magna you need to root the device. It is very easy to root LG Magna. Follow the step by step guide which we have shared below as it will help you to root LG Magna.
Rooting Method LG Magna C90 (H520G):
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Try to root” or Start to root button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- After a few minutes, rooting process will be completed and you will see successful message by Kingroot on your device.
This means that you have successfully rooted LG Magna H520G. To verify whether root has been achieved or not, download and install Root Checker form the Play Store.