Haier Pad Mini (PAD-D85) was launched back in January 2014 and is one of the Android tab running Jelly Bean on-board. If you happen to have this phone and want to tinker around it, then this guide will definitely be helpful to you. Before you can do any kind of customizations on your device, you’re gonna need root-access on your device. The guide below covers how you can root your Haier Pad Mini (PAD-D85) so you can then enjoy all the root goodie on your device. Here’s how you can root your device:
This procedure will most probably void the warranty of your handset as long as this operation isn’t an official one. But you can always restore your device’s warranty by doing a downgrade to the stock ROM;
How to Root your Haier Pad Mini (PAD-D85):
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Try to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Once your the phone is rooted you restart the device and you have root access.
We have tried our best to present you each step as simple as possible, so we hope that you won’t face any problems in the rooting process from above.