Hands itching to root your BLU Studio C Mini ? No worries, the guide below should help you do that in no time.
As you probably already know, root lets you do a million things on your device that weren’t possible before. Rooting your BLU Studio C Mini should provide you with the ability to install root-requiring apps as well as flashing a custom recovery. Unless you belong to that rare group of users who only use their phones for calls, you should root your device to get the maximum out of it.
Rooting BLU Studio C Mini will void your warranty and also we don’t hold any responsibility if you brick your device while doing so. Even though this process will never harm your device in any way so its worth trying even if you don’t know the rooting and stuff.
Follow the steps to gain root on your device. It shouldn’t take too long to root your device.
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the King Root application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Try to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Once your the phone is rooted you restart the device and you have root access.
To check whether your device is successfully rooted or not, you can use the Root Checker app from Google Play store. Also, if you face any challenges while following this tutorial, do let me know using the comments section below.