If you want to root LG G2 Sprint LS980 on KitKat (Android 4.4.2), you can download the tool from below and root your device very easily in a matter of...
If you want to root LG G2 Sprint LS980 on KitKat (Android 4.4.2), you can download the tool from below and root your device very easily in a matter of seconds. The root tool has been tested and found working on the international, Korean and the US variants of the LG G2.
- Before you begin with the instructions below, make sure your android device is adequately charged — at least 50% battery of the device.
- Rooting may void your warranty temporarily or permanently and we are not responsible for any damage caused by following this tutorial . So proceed at your own risk.
GUIDE: ROOT LG G2 Sprint LS980
- Download and install LG USB Drivers on your computer. Skip the step if you have already installed the drivers.
- Enable Usb debugging on your phone. (Go to Settings > General > About phone > Software information, tap Build number seven times and then go to Settings > Developer options and turn on Usb debugging)
- Download LG_Root_Script_by_avicohh.exe and extract to some folder.
- Connect your device to PC using an USB cable.
- Double click on the LG Root Script.bat file to run the script.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to root your device.
It was easy to root your LS980 with One click root tool by avicohh, right? Let us know how you plan to use root privileges on your LG G2 LS980.