LG G Pad F 7.0 users who wish to root their devices running Android 4.4 KitKat or 5.0 Lollipop may follow our step-by-step guide. The tutorial uses Ro...
LG G Pad F 7.0 users who wish to root their devices running Android 4.4 KitKat or 5.0 Lollipop may follow our step-by-step guide. The tutorial uses Root file by XDA developer avicohh. The root package supports all variants of G Pad F 7.0.
– If the Android phone powers off due to lack of battery while the rooting process, it could damage the device. Therefore, the Galaxy Tab should have charge above 80% battery charge.
– The device will lose manufacturer’s warranty once the root method is installed.
Start the rooting process
- Download and install LG USB Drivers on your computer. Skip the step if you have already installed the drivers.
- Enable Usb debugging on your phone. (Go to Settings > General > About phone > Software information, tap Build number seven times and then go to Settings > Developer options and turn on Usb debugging)
- Download LG_Root_Script_by_avicohh.exe and extract to some folder.
- Connect your device to PC using an USB cable.
- Double click on the LG Root Script.bat file to run the script.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to root your device.
The G Pad F 7.0 should now be rooted successfully. Open the app drawer of the tablet and check for SuperSU app. To verify the rot status of the device, downloading Root Checker app from Google Play Store.