If you are the owner of a LG G3 D852 and you are looking to get the most out of this powerful smart phone, you may want to root the device in order to unlock the system and allow for more flexible customization options. Root access is the first step towards removing LG’s built-in software restrictions and opening the door towards a more personalized user experience. Please donate to developer avicohh if you want to thank the developer who found a way to root the LG G3.
How To Root LG G3 D852
- Download and install LG USB Drivers on your computer. Skip the step if you have already installed the drivers.
- Enable Usb debugging on your phone. (Go to Settings > General > About phone > Software information, tap Build number seven times and then go to Settings > Developer options and turn on Usb debugging)
- Download LG_Root_Script_by_avicohh.exe and extract to some folder.
- Connect your device to PC using an USB cable.
- Double click on the LG Root Script.bat file to run the script.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to root your device.
You have successfully rooted your LG G3 D852. In case you want to verify root privilege on your phone, just install any app that requires root and run it. You can also try the Root Checker app from the Play Store.