HTC Desire 616 is a low-budget Android smartphone from HTC Mobiles. The device comes with 5 inch touchscreen display which is supported by a 1.4 Ghz Octa Core processor along with 1GB RAM and it runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly bean operating system. With a 2000 mAH battery, the device can provide longer talking hours that most other mobiles in this same price category.
Tutorial To Root HTC Desire 616
- Install Kingroot App . (To install the APK you will need to acceppt unkown sources for APKs.. This can be done through..”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- Press the green root button
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish and Reboot your phone!.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your HTC Desire 616. Check out for an application in your application drawer with the name as KingUser. This is the proof of a rooted device.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting your HTC Desire 616 Android smartphone. If you face any challenges while following this process, do let me know using the comments section below.