As you might know that there are many ways to root Lenovo A328 by PC like Vroot method, direct flash method or any other. But you know now you can also root your Lenovo A328 without PC too.After rooting your phone you can unlock many capabilities of your Lenovo A328. You can install CustomROMs, flash custom recoveries and can customize the whole phone using Xposed Framework.
Rooting will void your warranty which you may avail in future by unrooting your phone and flashing the stock ROM.
- Install Kingroot App . (To install the APK you will need to acceppt unkown sources for APKs.. This can be done through..”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- Press the green root button
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- Finish and Reboot your phone!.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your Lenovo A328. Check out for an application in your application drawer with the name as KingUser. This is the proof of a rooted device.
In case if you want to install SuperSU, just install SuperSU from Google Play Store and update the binaries using normal way.