This is a root tutorial of Overmax Solution 7 III. In this guide you will find all steps with image, therefore it is a safe and easy method of rooting...
This is a root tutorial of Overmax Solution 7 III. In this guide you will find all steps with image, therefore it is a safe and easy method of rooting your Overmax Solution 7 III without a PC.
The Overmax Solution 7 III is powered by Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7 Processor. It has 7.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1280x800pixels Resolution with 16M colors. This tablet runs on Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) and it has 1GB RAM and 8GB internal storage.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your tablet, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your tablet.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir“.(If you get a message that says “Failed …” Try Boromir exploit)
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Then Reboot or restart the android.
- Voila! Your Overmax Solution 7 III is now rooted.