Hallo, i am here writing about Prestigio MultiPhone 7500 smartphone. Root procedure for Prestigio MultiPhone 7500 Smartphone. Many of people searching for Genuine or 100% working Root Method for their Prestigio MultiPhone Smartphones. It is powered by a Quad-core 1.5 processor has 1GB RAM and comes with 16GB internal storage and supports microSD cards with capacities up to 32GB.
Here is a safe and easy step by step tutorial to root your Prestigio MultiPhone 7500 with image guide.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Prestigio MultiPhone 7500, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your phablet.
So there you go, you have now successfully rooted the device. To check on whether your device is rooted or not, you need to check the same with the help of “Root Checker” app.
Do let us know in the comments section just in case if you face any issues in the process of rooting. In coming days to come, we will very soon be coming out with the detailed guides which will help you install the custom ROM firmwares.