Root iNew i7000 easily without using PC but just using your mobile device. Yes! You can now root your iNew i7000 that running on latest official firmware by installing an app and following very simple steps. This budget handset comes with a price tag of just $130, making it one of the cheapest quad-core powered handset available in the market. The device rocks a 5.5-inch qHD display powered by a MT6582 chipset along with 1GB RAM. Other key specs include a 16GB internal storage, microSD slot, 17000mAh battery as well as Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean running in the background.
At the moment, this is a simple howto to get root on the iNew i7000
- The first step you need to take before downloading and installing Framaroot on your Android phone is to head in to the Settings on your Android device and do the following:
Settings > Security > Check “Unknown Sources”
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your smartphone, install it just like any other app.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Boromir or Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your iNew i7000.
- Once your device restarts, check that ‘SuperSU’ App is installed which confirms that your device is rooted now.