ARCHOS 70 XEON comes with stunning 7″ display and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system, And of course there’s the Wi-Fi and 3G connectivity, Now you can easily Root your ARCHOS 70 XEON with Framaroot once click root method, follow our step by step guide to Root.
Warning: Rooting will void Warranty, See Warranty terms & Conditions before you begin with Rooting Process.
One Click Root ARCHOS 70 XEON Tablet with Framaroot
- You must Enable “unknown sources” option. Go to Settings => security => enable unknown sources.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your ARCHOS 70 XEON, install it just like any other app.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as Boromir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your ARCHOS 70 XEON.
- Once your device restarts, check that ‘SuperSU’ App is installed which confirms that your device is rooted now.