Have a Wings GII that you want to get a little more out of? This guide will teach you exactly how you can root your smartphone! Thanks to the Android ...
Have a Wings GII that you want to get a little more out of? This guide will teach you exactly how you can root your smartphone! Thanks to the Android developer who goes by the name alephzain for rooting the Mywigo Wings GII.
Well show how its done in easy steps.
- You must Enable “unknown sources” option. Go to Settings => security => enable unknown sources.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Wings GII, install it just like any other app.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your Mywigo Wings GII.
- Once your device restarts, check that ‘SuperSU’ App is installed which confirms that your device is rooted now.
If you run into any problem, just let me know in the comments section below and I will get back to you with a solution ASAP..