In this post we will see how to easily Root BLU Advance 4.0 with this simple yet working and effective method. Rooting your BLU Advance 4.0 will give ...
In this post we will see how to easily Root BLU Advance 4.0 with this simple yet working and effective method. Rooting your BLU Advance 4.0 will give you elevated access to your phone and you will be able to modify system files.
Disclaimer : The warranty of you device voids after rooting, hence we recommend users to proceed at their own risk as neither us nor developer can be held responsible for mishap.
Now Follow below easy steps for rooting BLU Advance 4.0 Android smartphone :
- You must Enable “unknown sources” option. Go to Settings => security => enable unknown sources.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your BLU Advance 4.0, install it just like any other app.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Boromir or Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your BLU Advance 4.0.
- Once your device restarts, check that ‘SuperSU’ App is installed which confirms that your device is rooted now.
Once your device is successfully rooted, you can have lots of fun with it and If you are struck somewhere in the procedure then don’t hesitate to tell us in the comment section below and solve your problem.