Motorola RAZR D1 is a powerful phone and by rooting it, you can further extend the power of your device since it will give you freedom to customize your device in new ways. Once you have rooted you Motorola RAZR D1, you will be able to install not only certain apps that need root access, but flash various custom ROMs too.
Please be informed that rooting your device will void its warranty
Just follow the instructions given below carefully and you will a rooted RAZR D1.
- Download the framaroot.apk file and install that file in the RAZR D1 device
- Once the Framaroot app is installed, open it
- You need to select “Install SuperSU”
- Tap on “Boromir” and just in a few seconds
- It would show the message that the phone is rooted
- And you will need to Reboot the smartphone.
Your Motorola RAZR D1 will be rooted. To verify if the root was successful, look for the SuperSU app on your device, or download Root Checker Basic app from Google Play Store and run it. If you have any question or problem regarding rooting the Motorola RAZR D1, feel free to ask me.