If you need to Root Doogee DG550 and don’t have an clue where to start, this is the best guide you will find for the device. If you Root Doogee DG550, you will not only be able to do awesome stuff with your smartphone but also get access to some advanced features of the phone.
Rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an authorized process hence you’ll be losing all your warranty benefits over your Doogee DG550 after Rooting/Installing it.
Here is a step by step tutorial to root Doogee DG550
- Download the framaroot.apk file and install that file in the Doogee DG550 device
- Once the Framaroot app is installed, open it
- You need to select “Install SuperSU”
- Tap on “Barahir” and just in a few seconds
- It would show the message that the phone is rooted
- And you will need to Reboot the Doogee DG550.
Congratulations !!!!! , you have successfully rooted your phone, to verify the root has been successful , check the SuperSU app in the App Drawer or verify it by using any Root Checker app from PlayStore.