We will show you the most easiest way to Root Htc One M7 so that you guys don’t get in trouble while following this guide. If you have already purchased the new One M7, and wish to make the most of your device by rooting it, you’re just at the right place.
Disclaimer: This guide is intended as a helpful “how to”. We are not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk. Rooting may void your warranty. Proceed at your own risk.
These are the instructions to root HTC One M7 Smartphone using towelroot on Without Computer.
- Enable “unknown sources” option. Go to Settings => security => enable unknown sources.
- Download and Install it towelroot.apk
- Now launch Towelroot app
- Tap on “Make it Rain” option
- Wait till it reboots your phone.
- You’re not fully rooted at the moment, you must download and install SuperSU apk first. Update the SU Binary if prompted:
To verify root access, you can download the Root Checker app from the Play Store and run it.