To really customize your Cubot P6, you’ll need to be rooted, because most of the coolest mods and hacks require root access. So, in this article...
To really customize your Cubot P6, you’ll need to be rooted, because most of the coolest mods and hacks require root access. So, in this article we will show you the most simplest way to root Cubot P6.
Note: Rooting the device will void manufacturer’s warranty. However, users can reclaim the warranty back by unrooting the device later.
Let us see how you can easily Root Cubot P6. This process is very simple and works perfectly fine.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.2. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Cubot P6, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir” or “Boromir“.
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Now reboot the device.
That was easy, wasn’t it? Get yourself rooted now. To check if you eventually got root access, there is a free app on Google Play which can tell you if you are rooted : Root Checker
How to Unroot Cubot P6 :
1. Open the app and choose Unroot
2. Then click Barahir then Please Reboot you device)
3. And your Cubot P6 have been Unroot