This is working root method to root the LG L90. This root method is easy as well as convenient to use by some beginners if they ain’t have any knowledge the technicalities of rooting. Towelroot from XDA recognized developer geohot, is a simple 1-click rooting solution for Android devices.
This root method also worked on LG G Flex and LG G2, so if you also have the LG G Flex or LG G2 you may also try to use this root method.
Below is the step by step guide from where you can simply
- You must Enable “unknown sources” option. Go to Settings => security => enable unknown sources.
- Download and Install it towelroot.apk
- Now launch Towelroot app
- Tap on “Make it Rain” option
- Wait till it reboots your phone.
- You’re not fully rooted at the moment, you must download and install SuperSU apk or download from Google Play Store. Update the SU Binary if prompted:
Congratulations – your LG L90 is fully rooted! Now you can donate author via PayPal and enjoy your rooted Android smartphone.