Have you ever wanted to root your Kindle Fire HDX 7. This is the solution to that. it isn’t difficult anymore to gain root access on this tablet, all thanks to developer towelroot, geohot. Just follow the steps and get your mobile rooted in easy way.
DISCLAIMER: Rooting your device will void its warranty. Furthermore, performing the rooting procedure incorrectly may damage your tablet. Please, use this guide at your own risk.
Here is a simple guide on how to root Kindle Fire HDX 7
- Enable “unknown sources” option. Go to Settings => security => enable unknown sources.
- Download and Install it towelroot.apk
- Now launch Towelroot app
- Tap on “Make it Rain” option
- Wait till it reboots your phone.
- You’re not fully rooted at the moment, you must download and install SuperSU apk first.
Congratulations! Your Kindle Fire HDX 7 is now rooted and you are a superuser which gives you full control over the device.