The Alcatel Scribe HD is powered by a quad-core 1.2GHz MediaTek 6589 chip coupled with 1 GB of ram. The device also comes with a few sensors and 8 MP fixed camera at back and based on Android 4.1.2. If you want to experience the true android experience you can Root Alcatel Scribe HD.
Steps to root Alcatel OneTouch Scribe HD:
- Download Framaroot 1.9.2. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Alcatel OneTouch Scribe HD, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir” or “Boromir“.
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Reboot the smartphone, and now you will get SuperSu installed in the smartphone.
So here the end of guide to root Alcatel OneTouch Scribe HD, if you want to check whether rooting was successful or not then download the OneTouch Scribe HD root checker app from playstore & check it yourself. Need any help ? sure we will, just don’t forget to leave comments