Lenovo recently announced the Lenovo A850 smartphone with 5.5-inch of capacitive touchscreen, 1.3GHz Quad-core processor and 5MP rear-shooting camera. We will show you the most easiest way to Root Lenovo A850 so that you guys don’t get in trouble while following this guide.
DISCLAIMER:Rooting Lenovo A850 will void device warranty, so root at your own risk.
Guide How To Root Lenovo A850 Without PC
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your pho, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU
- You will now see few options available (exploits) on the screen just click “Barahir“.(If you get a message that says “Failed …” Try Boromir exploit)
- Wait until the ROOT process finishes and come up a notice on the screen. If you get a message that says “Success … Superuser and su binary installed”.
- Then Reboot or restart the android.
- You have successfully rooted your Lenovo A850, now download Rootchecker from Playstore to confirm it.
Congratulations! Your Lenovo A850 is now rooted and you are a superuser which gives you full control over the device. next guide will be on how to install custom recovery on Lenovo A850, so wait for it.