So you have rooted your Xperia Z and waiting for a TWRP Recovery so that you can flash / Install custom ROM on it?… So, today we are here to gui...
So you have rooted your Xperia Z and waiting for a TWRP Recovery so that you can flash / Install custom ROM on it?… So, today we are here to guide how to Install TWRP on Xperia Z without unlocking its bootloader.
We aren’t liable for any damages you make to your device by following our guide wrongly, do at your own risk.
- You must have rooted your device before doing this procedure.
- You must enable “Unknown sources“ on Settings – Security
- Make sure to Install BusyBox
- Download and install XZRecovery-1.0.apk on your Xperia Z
- Once installed, launch it from the Menu.
- Click Install Recovery to launch the installing process. It will take a few seconds to complete, just hold back.
- When done select reboot to recovery, to test whether the TWRP recovery installation was successful or not.
Awesome! You’re now rocking TWRP Recovery on your Sony Xperia Z and if you ever want to change your current ROM, simply use the recovery to do so.