This is the tried and tested method to root the new Star N8000. The easiest method to do so is through a popular app called Framaroot. Now let’s go on with the procedure on how to root Star N8000.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your device, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir or Boromir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your Star N8000.
That’s it! you have done Rooting your Star N8000 using the easiest method. Now you can check out various root enabled apps available on Google play Store like Titanium Backup.