Rooting is also an essential part if you run root apps or flash custom roms. Rooting the Newman K18 is very easy, It hardly takes 3 minutes.
Follow through the guide to successfully root your Newman K18 using Framaroot app by alephzain.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your device, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your Newman K18.
You can try downloading Root Checker application to confirm that you are rooted or not. Feel free to comment here, in this blog.