So you’ve just received your gorgeous new Kata i3. Isn’t it lovely? In this article, we’ll show you step by step how to gain root access on your Kata i3.
Before we get to the process, read this: rooting voids your warranty. The process is time tested and safe for millions of users, but still, you are doing this at your own risk. We will not take any responsibility for resulting damage to your device via following these instructions.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your device, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your Kata i3.