For those who have android that have low specs to play the game, I recommend to use this application. GLTools allows its users to set a custom resolution and rendering mode on a per-app basis. You can also change the GPU name and play games not originally intended for low-end GPUs. With GLTools, even budget or middle of the road smartphones and tablets can handle some of the newest games with decent graphics.
– Change resolution and rendering bitness in any app, even if it doesn’t support that by default.
– Change GPU name and enjoy enhanced graphics even on a noname low-end GPU.
– Take full control over textures: now you can decompress/recompress them (even if your GPU doesn’t support that texture format) and resize. Note that decompression feature is available only if you’ll install a plugin (internet is required to do that)
– Optimize shaders on-the-fly for optimal performance (the same optimizer is used in Unity3D engine by default)
– Enable MSAA or CSAA in any app to improve graphics quality (make sure that your GPU supports that)
– Measure gained performance with a nice onscreen FPS counter (or you can output FPS information to Logcat if you are a pro)
Warning:: It is recommended for Jellybean devices only and the phone must be rooted to use this app!
We are not responsible of any damages that might occur to your handset
How To Using GLtools to Play games without lag or FC (Force Close)
- Download and Install GLTools and Open it, a checklist of all – select install
- And your device will reboot after completion, open the app again and select the game you want to play.
- Enable custom setttings for this (checklist)
- Force 16bit rendering (checklist)
- Optimaze GLSL shaders (checklist)
- Downscale texture (use 0.5 or 0.25)
- Done and try play your games
How To Unistall Gltools
Reboot to CWM/TWRP recovery
Search file file uninstall-gltools.zipon SDcard
Flash this file