Hi folks. In this guide, we’ll be rooting the Le Pan TC802a. This will allow us to install custom ROMs which offer a different Android experience, install root-only apps that provide more advanced functionality, as well as perform easier backups of our phone.
Rooting will definitely voids warranty.
Step by step instructions on how to root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean running on Le Pan TC802a.
- Download the Framaroot application from here Framaroot.apk.
- Copy it to your sdcard & Install on your Le Pan TC802a.
- Open the framaroot application after installing.
- Choose the “SuperSU” from the dropdown menu.
- Select “Boromir” which is the exploiting method. And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot your tablet.
That’s it folks, By now you should have successfully got Root Access on your Le Pan TC802a. Last thing you need to do is open Google Play Store on your tablet and you can check and verify root access by installing the Root Checker App.