If you’ve already purchased the Hummer H1+ and are looking to root it, the guide below should help you do that.
Warning:This process will void your phone’s warranty
Let’s have a look at this step by step guide on how to root Hummer H1+.
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your Hummer H1+, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Boromir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your Hummer H1+.
We hope you would have successfully rooted your Hummer H1+ by following the guide to root Lava Hummer H1+ that We’ve mentioned above. If there is any doubt, you can certainly put those in comments below.