Whether you want to erase bloatware/chinese system apps, install a custom ROM or run apps that require administrative access such as a backup and restore apps, you’ll need to root your HDC Max 9006.
Disclaimer: when you are trying to gain root access on an Android based device, the warranty will get void.
Fortunately, it’s easy easy to root the HDC Galaxy Note 3 Max 9006. Just follow these simple steps.
- Download the Framaroot application from here Framaroot.apk.
- Copy it to your sdcard & Install on your HDC Max 9006.
- Open the framaroot application after installing.
- Choose the “SuperSU” from the dropdown menu.
- Select “Barahir or Farahir” which is the exploiting method. And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot your devices.
You should now be rooted, and have an app called SuperSU on your mobile. Please let me know if the procedure worked for you, and feel free to ask me questions in the comments section below.