Today we will root Coolpad F1 , it is another good high end phone from Coolpad with some good specs like a 5’ LCD IPS display with a Octa Core 1.7Ghz processor from Mediatek backed up by 2gb ram. Before going further let me tell you the most important thing first – Rooting Voids Warranty . Once you root your device you can unroot it anytime.
How To Root Coolpad F1(8297)
- Download Framaroot 1.9.0. After you have successfully downloaded the APK to your device, install it just like any other app. You might need to enable “Unknown sources” (Settings> Security > Unknown sources) if the app won’t install.
- Now head back to your App Drawer and look for an Addition of App “FramaRoot“.
- launch the Framaroot app, select an action to execute after root
- Select install “SuperSU“
- Select an exploit in list above to potentially root your device as “Barahir or Boromir” and proceed further.
- Now, you will be able to see the Framaroot success Message on the Phone Screen.
- Then reboot/restart your device.
So, now you have a fully rooted Coolpad F1. To verify the root, download any app that requires root permissions.