Have a Wiko Iggy that you want to get a little moreout of? This tutorial will teach you exactly how you can root your smartphone! In no time at all you’ll have root access on your Wiko Iggy, which will open the door to endless possibilities.
Root your device at your own risk. Rooting may void your warranty.
A simplest and easiest guide for rooting Wiko Iggy.
- Download the Framaroot application from hereFramaroot.apk.
- Copy it to your sdcard & Install on your Wiko Iggy.
- Open the framaroot application after installing.
- Choose the “SuperSU” from the dropdown menu.
- Select “Boromir” which is the exploiting method. And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot your device.
After your device reboot you will find a SuperSU app in App Drawer of your device and that means your device has been rooted.If you face any problem while rooting the phone then put your query or problem via comments below and we will solve it ASAP! Happy Rooting