You can easily root your Xolo Q3000 with a few steps. The procedure is risk free and should take no more than a few minutes. A rooted phone will allow you to run special admin privileges. You will be able to run apps like Titanium Backup, and adjust your CPU (processor) speed.
Disclaimer: Rooting your phone will void your warranty.
Ready to root your Xolo Q3000?
- Download the Framaroot application from hereFramaroot.apk.
- Copy it to your sdcard & Install on your Xolo Q3000 .
- Open the framaroot application after installing.
- Choose the “SuperSU” from the dropdown menu.
- Select “Boromir” which is the exploiting method. And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot your device.
That’s it! Now enjoy your rooted Xolo Q3000 . You can now use root apps, flash ROMs, kernels and everything in between.