The Ascend G700 runs Android 4.2 JellyBean and brings with a 5 inch display IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 720 x 1280 resolution. So the Ascend G700 o...
The Ascend G700 runs Android 4.2 JellyBean and brings with a 5 inch display IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 720 x 1280 resolution. So the Ascend G700 offers a good set of hardware and an Android OS side which in the future will be update. If you’re an owner of this smartphone model and you want to root it, then this article will show you a step by step tutorial about how to root your Huawei Ascend G700 smartphone.
Disclaimer : Do It At Your Own Risk!
I am not responsible for any damage that occur to your device. By rooting your device you acknowledge that you are voiding your device’s warranty.
How To Root Huawei Ascend G700
- Download The Framaroot app and Install the Framaroot tool .apk file you have downloaded earlier on your Ascend G700. Enable the installation option from unknown sources if asked.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot the device
- After your device reboot you will find a SuperSU app in App Drawer of your device.
Method 2: Root via Kingroot App
If Method 1 didn’t work with your Android device, then this is probably the next best option if you want to root your device without accessing your PC. try this Kingroot app.
That’s it, you have successfully rooted your Huawei Ascend G700 running. A simplest and easiest guide for rooting Huawei Ascend G700. If you face any problem while rooting the phone then put your query or problem via comments below and we will solve it ASAP! Happy Rooting