With Rooting you can use special programs and scripts on it which need to have special administrator permission like changing the clock speed of your ...
With Rooting you can use special programs and scripts on it which need to have special administrator permission like changing the clock speed of your phone’s CPU or installing a custom ROM. Here is an easy step by step guide to root Motorola Milestone 2 mobile phone.
Rooting your phone you may void your warranty. But you can always unroot it.
Here are my step by step instructions to root your Motorola Milestone 2 effortlessly. Read the page attentively before rushing away to follow the procedure.
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your Milestone 2.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Gimli, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot the device
- After the restart, you will see the root permission granter app , i.e SuperUser app (SU app). This app will grant other apps root access.
Now that you’re rooted, don’t forget to install a custom recovery so that you can flash ROMs, mods, and more.