With Rooting you can use special programs and scripts on it which need to have special administrator permission like changing the clock speed of your phone’s CPU or installing a custom ROM. Here is an easy step by step guide to root Motorola Milestone 2 mobile phone.
Rooting your phone you may void your warranty. But you can always unroot it.
Here are my step by step instructions to root your Motorola Milestone 2 effortlessly. Read the page attentively before rushing away to follow the procedure.
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your Milestone 2.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Gimli, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot the device
- After the restart, you will see the root permission granter app , i.e SuperUser app (SU app). This app will grant other apps root access.
Now that you’re rooted, don’t forget to install a custom recovery so that you can flash ROMs, mods, and more.