Xtouch x1 can now be rooted by the popular root package called Framaroot developed by Alephzain. Framaroot is the most safest possible method of rooting your Xtouch x1. And if you own a Xtouch x1, and if you would like to root it then today we’re here to help you out. Below is a detailed tutorial on how to root your Xtouch x1 through a very easy set of processes.
Easily root your Xtouch x1 with this simple guide
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your Xtouch x1 smartphone.
- Open the installed Framaroot application
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- That’s it! Your device should reboot and if everything has gone according to plan you will now have root privileges on your Xtouch x1.