If you own a Vonino Sirius QS and if you’re not satisfied with its performance, then today we’re here with a simple and detailed tutorial on how to root Vonino Sirius QS. Thanks to the easy rooting toolkit released by recognised XDA developer, alephzain.
Rooting is an unauthorized process. And hence, you’ll lose all warranties over your Vonino Sirius QS after rooting it.
Below is the detailed tutorial on how to root your Tablet easily:
- Download The Framaroot app and Install the Framaroot tool .apk file you have downloaded earlier on your tablet. Enable the installation option from unknown sources if asked.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your tablet.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot the device
- To check it’s successfully rooted, go to your app drawer — there should now be an app called ‘SuperSU’ in there, which controls which apps are allowed root permission.
Congrats! You just rooted your Vonino Sirius QS. This is the easiest guide you can find to root your Vonino Sirius QS Tab.