If you already bought GoClever Quantum 4 you can follow this guide to Root it, so you can get the maximum capability out of your Android smartphone. As most of you might already know, Rooting is about getting the Administrator level privileges on the Android OS. This root method using Framaroot. The program was created by XDA Developer alephzain. He’s made a lot of different one click roots for various devices.
By continuing to read on, you understand your warranty will be voided and you agree to these terms.
Let’s head towards our guide and learn how to Root GoClever Quantum 4
- Download The Framaroot app and Install the Framaroot tool .apk file you have downloaded earlier on your GoClever Quantum 4. Enable the installation option from unknown sources if asked.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your tablet.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you will see the following text: “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
- Reboot the device
- If everything went correctly then your device should now successfully be rooted.