Do you want to root your ZOPO ZP950H? This guide explains both the rooting and unrooting process for ZOPO ZP950H. The rooting process has been made very simple by XDA senior member, alephzain.
Warning: Rooting your ZOPO ZP950H will void its warranty
- Download The Framaroot app and install it on your device.
- Open the installed Framaroot application on your phone.
- Choose Install SuperSU.
- There you will find a button probably named as Boromir, so tap it once & wait for few moments.
- And you see a success message in your device’s screen.
- Reboot the device
- After Reboot, check that ‘SuperSU‘ application is installed or not. If yes, you successfully rooted your phone.
Now that you have root access you can install apps that require root privilege for example root explorer (my favorite app), titanium backup, busybox, etc. You can do whatever you like because now you have full control of your phone.
Here’s how you can unroot your ZOPO ZP950H:
If you have a rooted ZOPO ZP950H and want to take your phone to the state of an unrooted device so that you might reclaim the warranty, we have a little guide for you.
1. Open the Framaroot app and choose Unroot
2. Then click Boromir then Please Reboot you device
3. And your ZOPO ZP950H have been Unroot